i love books!
i love reading, studying, learning. i love novels, personal growth, biographies, wellbeing, nature, and so many more.
i can get lost in a book, captivated and curious. what’s going to happen next? what new information am i going to read and learn that will help me to become a better me? what am i going to read in the next page, the next chapter, the next book that’s going to help me to grow and expand?
books have given me so much, i am who i am today because of the books that i have read. i have many books – some books i’ve read multiple times, i have a stack of books yet to read. i have books that i have read just a bit and set aside, i have books that i read a little from every day.
many books have been very significant in my life for my growth and expansion, being the best me, and in transforming me and my life.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Five Wishes by Gay Hendricks
- eat pray love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Why Cafe by John P. Strelecky
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
currently i am reading The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Nature and the Human Soul by Bill Plotkin.
tell me, what has been a meaningful book to you? what are you reading now?
live your truth!